Buying solar Panels in Brisbane
For generating home power, many Brisbane Homes started using solar panels.
In most cases, solar panels:
- are mounted on top of the roof
- connect to the mains power grid supply through an inverter.
The inverter transforms solar power into electricity that you can use in your home. This becomes your first source of electricity—anything extra will come from the grid. The more solar panels for home that you have installed, the higher the financial incentive. Contact today for Solar Panels in Brisbane.
Solar Power Brisbane Key Eligibility
Small-scale Technology Certificates (STCs) are created for eligible systems. The number of certificates created is based on the amount of renewable electricity the system produces or the amount of electricity consumption it reduces, and the climate region where it’s installed.
Renewable energy systems
Renewable energy systems are referred to as Small Generation Units (SGUs). There are three types of eligible systems:
- solar power (photovoltaic or PV)
- wind power (turbine)
- hydro (water) power.
Solar Systems Brisbane
Several factors can affect how much power you generate. These include:
- your system’s capacity (generally 1.5–6kW)
- the average sunlight hours
- your panels’ position on the roof (usually facing north and angled to collect the most sunlight)
- the inverter’s rating in kilowatts (make sure this is equal to or more than the solar panels’ output).
Most consumers find that solar panels generate just over one-third of the electricity the household uses. This will change depending on your individual use.