Skip to content
- Prices mentioned on the website are applicable for a standard install. See below for details. Specifications for a standard install.
- A) House should have the following features: Single storey house, Pitched roof and the meterbox should be up to date as per following specifications:
- Fibre fire-proof back board.
- The casing should be made out of metal and not wood/chipboard.
- No loose wires which should be neatly tucked.
- No old ceramic switches – only circuit breaker switches.
- Enough space should be available to install an isolation switch.
- Please refer to ‘Australian Standard AS-6002-1999 Domestic electric meter enclosure’ for further details.
- B) Property should be within the 50 km form Brisbane city.
- C) Install address must:
- Have clear, unhindered vehicle access for our installers.
- Have a completed home not under construction with wiring/power supply complying with current electrical standards.
- Have a suitable location for the inverter.
- The advertised price is only valid for tin roof (Flat roof not included) & single storey house. Extra charges will be applicable for tile/flat roof or multi storey property.
- The advertised price is applicable if the Solar system purchased is eligible as per the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme and you agree to assign the rights of the STCs to Sunny Sky Solar.
- The price advertised is not applicable if you require finance.
- Sunny Sky Solar has tied up with Brighte finance and Certegy Ezipay Pty Ltd for finance payment options.
- Finance approval is subject to lending criteria as determined by finance provider. Sunny Sky Solar will not be held responsible if finance is not approved by our finance provider.
- As part of our Customer satisfaction policy, Sunny Sky Solar customers can have peace of mind before purchasing a solar system that they will be getting the lowest and most competitive prices available in the market.To show our commitment to giving customers the lowest prices, Sunny Sky Solar offers a “Lowest Price Guarantee” to all of our customers. Simply provide a lower priced written quote for a comparable stocked item to our friendly solar consultant and we will match it.Our Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to products which are out of stock, wholesale trade quotes, stock liquidations and commercial buyers.Sunny Sky Solar will provide 30 days price promise guarantee, provided it fulfils the following conditions:
- A. Must be an formal quote and not a verbal quote or an email confirmation.
- B. The price quoted by the other company cannot be a liquidation sale price.
- C. The price guarantee can only be redeemed once per customer.
- D. The price guarantee offer is applicable only for the metro areas (as defined in section # 1-B above)
- E. The price guarantee is only for products with the exact same model number and specifications as the Sunny Sky Solar product.
- F. The price guarantee only applies to currently stocked items.
- G. The price guarantee does not apply to trade prices or commercial quantities.
- To apply a 30 Days Price Guarantee claim, the claim must be lodged within 30 days prior to installation and evidence of the approved Competitor’s lower advertised price with proper quotation must be provided at the time the claim is made. Payment for the relevant purchase must have been paid in full and the product taken or delivered. We will verify the price is current and that the item is available for immediate sale and delivery. Applies to individual shoppers only, corporate claims are not permitted. There is a limit of one claim per property.30 Day Price Guarantee claims can be made in Our office or by calling 1800 801 347 against local competitors by providing a copy of the purchase docket and the local competitor’s advertisement. The local competitor must have a physical office within 50km of Sunny Sky Solar Brisbane office. We will pay you the price difference within 10 business days. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BRANDS WE INSTALL
Our products last the distance, and so do we
Four Steps Of
Sunny Sky Solar Process